Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good boy!

After a long week of Charlie destroying stuff around the house, I called a close friend that has trained dogs. She pretty much told me that he needs more attention and exercise. So, last night we went for a walk and today I got him this Kong Wobbler that she recommended. It is different than a normal Kong...it screws off and you can put small treats or dog food into it and has he plays with it, it drops them out the side. Here is a video of him figuring out how it works!


As I type this, he is getting more and more forceful with it! She also suggested I get an Egge. This should help get some energy out! It's basically a large sized plastic egg that he can chase around the yard. If you search Egge dog toy on facebook, you will see some pretty funny videos of this toy in action! I had to order it online but here is a picture of one.

I hope these help him NOT to chew everything in our house! I will post a video of him and the Egge once it comes it...I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment