Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Lately..

I have come to realize I am terrible at this! I have yet to blog about the sewing machine I got for my birthday! AHH! With Andrew being out of town so much, I am pretty much worthless with the blog when he is here.

First, last weekend we went to College Station and learned we have some new follower! Who would have ever thought that some of Andrew's highschool friends would be interested in this blog!  We were able to meet up with Pat and Hamilton!

Here is a picture of the pups on the way to College Station...

Charlie is continuing to grow even though he is already 50lbs! He is fully of even more energy...he seems to only be interested in taking things he is not allowed to have and then run for it! I spend most nights chasing after him. Hopefully, this stage will end soon!

I will end this post with a picture of Andrew and I at a wedding in July! I love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment