Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

We have been busy!

I am sure you have noticed that I haven't blogged in almost a month! It's Aggie football season!!

We have been busy keeping up with work, football, and as always Charlie...He has been doing quite a bit better. We have him going on daily walks and he is not dragging us!! Once he gets back from the walk in the evening, it is all down hill. He eats and lays around until bed time. He did however find his hidden talent last week and has been using it almost daily....



HE DIGS HOLES IN THE BACKYARD!!!!!!

He has discovered that is long legs are used for digging quick deep holes in a matter of MINUTES. He is up to 4 holes in less than a week. Thursday morning he decided to dig a hole while I was getting ready. He had dug a hole where the ground was wet and decided to come back in through the doggie door. I could see his exact path from the door through the living room and all the way upstairs. We live in a house with WHITE carpet...So, Thursday evening I shampooed carpets!

This is where he sat outside while I cleaned the carpet. Why does he have to be so cute?

Moving on...
I got to take a day off to spend with my family but mainly my neice's! Paisley is growing up so fast! Walking and talking!!!! I got to surprise Audrey at school by picking her up!

Lastly, although Texas A&M started off strong in football, we had a little hiccup this week. Hopefully, we can get it together to continue strong through the rest of the season. I wanted to share a short video I took this Saturday at the game. Although we didnt finish strong, we started that way.

This is the true spirit of the 12th man and what Aggie Football is really about!


Thanks and Gig 'em!
Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment