Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday

Well, I have to say that our homemade ice cream was a success!! I recommend this Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker to everyone!
 Once the bowl is completely frozen, it only takes 20 minutes to make it into ice cream! We just tested vanilla ice cream but we will be trying homemade strawberry very soon!
Andrew will begin traveling every week to Pittsburgh starting on Sunday...I will miss him so much! The good news is that his company will pay for me to fly to see him instead of him coming home one weekend! I booked my flight today to spend the weekend with him in July! We are both so excited to tour a new city with FREE flights! Please send any good tips for visiting Pittsburgh our way!

1 comment:

  1. THANKS FOR LETTING EVERY SICK RAPIST HOBO KNOW WHEN YOUR HUSBAND WILL BE GONE AND YOU WILL BE HOME ALONE...HOPE THEY AREN'T WAITING IN THE SHADOWS FOR YOU.

    LOVE MIKE J

    ReplyDelete