Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Is that really rain?

First and most importantly, WE GOT RAIN YESTERDAY!!! 

Well, we got a little...It was still nice to hear thunder and see lightning! I do not know the last time we have had it but I can tell you it was before February...yesterday was the first time Charlie heard thunder! I thought it was cute at first that he would bark every time it thundered but by 9pm last night I was tired of hearing him!

Andrew's sister, Alli, spent the weekend with us! We introduced her to my hometown..Crosby, TX! We took her to the cook off that goes on every year before the rodeo starts up in Crosby...Roger Creager was the entertainer of the night! 

We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and hanging out by the pool! Ahhh, what a life!

Andrew and I bought a Cuisinart ice cream maker yesterday! We went straight to the store to get all the ingredients and rushed home! Unfortunately, the bowl has the been frozen before starting...So, we will be having ice cream tonight!! Check back tomorrow to see how it turns out!


No comments:

Post a Comment