Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Updates!

I guess I am not too good at blogging...but I promise I will get better. I feel like the past week or two has been crazy! So, here we go!

I met Andrew in Pittsburgh last weekend for a little getaway! We had a great time just walking around downtown. We walked a LOT!

We just so happen to be in town the same weekend American Idol was conducting their first round of auditions! There were news stations everywhere waiting to interview the people that made it through the first round! Andrew liked to go stand RIGHT behind them! It was very entertaining to see some of their reactions!

We also ate at one of the Food Network's reccommendations..Primanti Brothers! The sandwiches were HUGE but I dont think they were really our style. All the sandwiches came with fries and coleslaw on the sandwich.. eh
Heinz Field from across the river



Primanti sandwich!


A German restaurant that imports everything from Germany!
Andrew has a huge beer!

More to come tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment